Win a ticket for Fluent 2014

Update 2014-02-07: A winner has been determined and received the ticket. If you didn’t win: get a 20% discount on a Fluent ticket via the code 2ALITY20


The Fluent 2014 conference takes place in San Francisco from March 11–13. Its tag line is “The Web Platform”. The 2ality blog raffles off a ticket for the last two days (excluding the workshop day).
To enter the raffle, tweet the following text:




I’d like to win a ticket for Fluent 2014. #2alityFluent2014
http://www.2ality.com/2014/02/fluent-2014-raffle.html



The deadline is

Friday, February 7, 2014, 18:00 GMT

I’ll contact the winner via Twitter, within a few hours of the deadline. (If the winner isn’t following me already, I’ll ask them to temporarily do so, so that I can send them a direct message.)


[Legal disclaimer: I make no guarantees w.r.t. to there being a winner. Contesting this raffle via legal means is not allowed.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steve Lopez and the Importance of Newspapers

A Treasure Hunt Without The Treasure

Drop a ping-pong ball in the clown’s mouth